9 out of 10 people don’t want to move, but face a home that is becoming challenging to navigate. Cleveland Aging in place expert Cobblestone Construction strives to help you find a solutions Whether your need is immediate or it’s time to start planning. With years of experience, we offer expert advice and practical solutions that make remaining at home not only realistic, but safe and beautiful.
We specialize in adaptive design focused on creating spaces that are both beautiful and functional. We incorporate the existing aesthetics of your home into our design to ensure seamless integration. Whether we create a single-room enhancement or complete house modifications, every adaptive design project is carefully planned by Chris based on a client’s unique needs, level of ability and stage in life. We also take into account future needs so that our modifications continue to serve you as your needs change.
Our clients include:
- People who intend to stay in their homes and want to prepare for the future
- Those who need to make modifications to accommodate progressive health conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Homeowners who require immediate assistance due to traumatic injuries and sudden impaired mobility
- Adult children who understand their parents’ desire to remain at home, and work with us to make that happen
Our products and services include:
- Grab bars, stair lifts, and other mobility-enhancing equipment
- Wider doorways and lever-style handles
- Accessible cabinetry, appliances, showers, sinks and toilets
- Kitchen and bath reconfigurations including structural changes
- Single floor living and contemporary in-law suites
- Permanent and temporary ramps
- Improved lighting including automatic night lights