Most homeowners in the Greater Cleveland area fail to use a large amount of square footage in their homes: their unfinished basements. Cold concrete floors, the possibility of leaks, and a generally gloomy atmosphere mean that an unfinished basement is only suited for long-term storage and maybe a laundry room. But what if you could turn your dark, depressing basement into a warm, welcoming space that your family enjoys spending time in? What if you could turn wasted square footage into one of your home’s strongest assets, one that significantly raises its value? With a basement finishing or remodeling project, you can do just that!
There are countless things you could do with the extra living space afforded by finishing your basement. Northeast Ohio homeowners like you have transformed their basements into:
- Media rooms or home theaters
- Children’s playrooms
- “Man caves”
- Hobby or creative spaces
- Home gyms
- Home offices
- Laundry rooms
- Master bedroom suites
- Rental spaces with private entrances
- Full kitchens or kitchenettes
- Half or full bathrooms
- Guest rooms or in-law suites
- Wine cellars or bars
- Closets and custom storage spaces
- And much more!
At Cobblestone Construction, we know that the possibilities for a finished basement are truly endless! For nearly 20 years, we have helped homeowners all the Cleveland suburbs tackle their most ambitious basement finishing, remodeling, and repairing jobs. Owner and project manager Chris Spear works with a team of subcontractors to provide comprehensive basement finishing, from initial design to construction. Cobblestone Construction proudly offers the following basement finishing and remodeling services across the entire Cleveland area:
- Basement design/layout
- Foundation repair and waterproofing
- Framing and drywall
- Flood and water damage repair
- Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical work
- Window installation
- Flooring installation (carpeting, hardwood, tile, laminate)
- Staircase repair and rebuild
- Lighting installation (including recessed lighting)
- Interior design features (furniture, painting, fixtures, etc.)
- And anything else your custom finished basement needs!
Do you own a home in Northeast Ohio with an unfinished basement? Would you like to turn this wasted space into a beautiful, functional room? Contact Cobblestone Construction today to find out how we can make this dream a reality!