A complete home renovation is stressful, expensive, and logistically demanding. It means active construction on most or all areas of the home at once, making it unlivable for weeks or even months. Clearly this is not a job you can take on by yourself. If you own a home in the Cleveland suburbs and are considering a full home remodel, you owe it to yourself to hire the region’s best construction company—Cobblestone Construction!
For nearly 20 years, Cobblestone Construction has made stunning whole-home remodels in Greater Cleveland. No matter what your total home renovation goals require, we have the experience and resources to make it happen! We have helped Northeast Ohio homeowners fully remodel their homes for a variety of reasons, including:
- Remodeling a New Home: Few new homes are truly “move in ready.” You may have purchased a “handyman’s special” or simply want to put your own unique stamp on the house or condo. Regardless of your motivation, a complete home remodel can turn your new purchase into the custom home of your dreams. Cobblestone Construction has partnered with some of Northeast Ohio’s best construction subcontractors to fully remodel new home purchases for its clients.
- Renovating a Beloved but Outdated House: Most people have strong emotional attachments to their homes. It can be hard to say goodbye to your house even if it no longer meets your needs or matches your tastes. Investing in a complete home renovation is the perfect solution! It allows you to keep your beloved home while updating and customizing its layout, style, and amenities. Cobblestone Construction has worked with countless Cleveland area homeowners to realize their houses’ full potential with a complete remodel.
- Fixing Up a Home to Sell: On the flip side, Cobblestone Construction has performed complete home remodels to prepare them for the Greater Cleveland housing market. Perhaps you are planning to sell your home soon, but worry that its appearance and lack of amenities will bring down its value. A complete home renovation to overhaul your home’s interior or exterior will instantly raise its value and wow potential buyers!
- Making Your Home Safe to Age in Place: Many older homeowners in Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Lake County worry about maintaining independence during their golden years. At Cobblestone Construction, we believe that everyone should have the option of aging gracefully in their own homes. That is why we are a member of the National Aging in Place Council and one of Northeast Ohio’s few Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists (CAPS) as named by the National Association of Home Builders. Cobblestone Construction has fully remodeled homes to make them safe and comfortable for older residents, with interior and exterior changes such as:
- Widening hallways and doorways
- Moving bedrooms to the first floor
- Installing resilient, slip-proof flooring
- Lowering vanities and countertops
- Installing bathroom accessories for those with limited mobility
- Replacing exterior stairs with ramps
- And more!
While other construction companies in Greater Cleveland employ generalist contractors to carry out construction, Cobblestone employs the superior “all subs” approach. We work with a team of Northeast Ohio’s best subcontractors, who are licensed and certified to perform work in their respective fields. The result is better quality, faster construction, and jobs done right the first time. We have subcontractors available in any trade you might need for your whole home remodel or renovation, including:
- Architectural Planning
- Carpet Installation
- Cement and Concrete
- Custom Closet Solutions
- Deck/Patio Installation and Repair
- Door and Window Installation
- Fencing Installation
- Flooring Installation
- Foundation Repair
- Interior Design
- Plaster and Drywall
Let Cobblestone Construction transform your Northeast Ohio home with a complete remodel! Contact owner and project manager Chris Spear to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to working with you!