For most homeowners in Northeast Ohio, the kitchen is the centerpiece of their domestic lives. It’s the site of rushed morning breakfasts and long dinner conversations. A place to nourish family, welcome friends, and truly connect with loved ones. Shouldn’t a room of such importance reflect one’s unique needs and design sense? Unfortunately, too many homeowners around Cleveland settle for cookie-cutter or outdated kitchens because they are unsure of how to take on such a big remodel. That’s where Cobblestone Construction can help!
Since 2001, Cobblestone Construction has helped the most discerning homeowners in Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Lake Counties transform their boring kitchens and dining rooms into visually stunning yet functional spaces. Clients come to us with a wide variety of motivations for wanting a new kitchen. Some are sick of cooking in a kitchen from another era, with old appliances and ugly fixtures. Others want to embrace an open concept plan in their kitchen and dining areas to create the perfect space for hosting parties. Whatever their reason for contacting Cobblestone, project manager Chris Spear and his team of expert subcontractors create stunning bespoke kitchen transformations.
Kitchen remodels can be overwhelming. That’s why Chris will guide you through every step of your kitchen remodel, from initial concept and design to construction. Chris will share current trends in kitchen design, recommend high-quality materials, and discuss your target budget, personal taste, and goals. He will help you select:
- Kitchen Layout: Chris will look at your current kitchen’s layout, determine how it impacts functionality, and design a more effective layout. The result will be a gorgeous kitchen with functional flow and adequate storage.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Cabinets are the visual centerpiece of the kitchen and one of the major expenses in a kitchen remodel. Too many Northeast Ohio homeowners are living with outdated wood cabinets with retro fixtures and detailing. Chris will walk you through the various materials, paints, and finishing options for your new custom cabinets. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied!
- Kitchen Flooring: Many Northeast Ohio kitchens still have original flooring—that could mean hardwood in horrible condition, stained and cracked tile, or peeling linoleum. You shouldn’t have to settle for an ugly kitchen floor! Chris will help you select stylish tile, natural hardwood, or durable laminate at whatever price point you wish. Your new kitchen floor will be stylish yet tough enough to withstand years of heavy foot traffic.
- Backsplash: A counter backsplash serves an important function and adds fun visual interest to any Cleveland kitchen. Chris will guide you through the myriad options for kitchen backsplashes, from classic ceramic subway tile and geometric glass tile, to more unique materials like colorful terracotta tile. His expert tiling subcontractors will install your new backsplash quickly, and have it looking beautiful for decades to come!
- Countertops: Countertops in Greater Cleveland serve the basic function of food preparation and workspace, as well as an important design element. The countertop you select will be central to the overall aesthetic of your new kitchen. Chris will help you select a material that is beautiful, durable, and economical. Common countertops selected by homeowners in Northeast Ohio include:
- Natural stone, such as granite, marble, limestone or soapstone
- Treated wood butcher block
- Durable metal, such as stainless steel or zinc
- Poured concrete
- Engineered quartz
- Ceramic tile
- Solid acrylic
- And much more!
- Kitchen Appliances: Whether you are looking for functionality at a reasonable price or want to outfit your kitchen with high-end tools worthy of a chef’s kitchen, Chris will help you select the right stove, fridge, microwave, and other appliances for you.
- Faucets and Sinks: Many Cleveland kitchens have too-small sinks and old, temperamental plumbing. Chris helps his clients select spacious, stylish sinks, including double bowl sinks, farmhouse/apron front sinks, and undermounted sinks. Cobblestone Construction’s expert plumber safely installs all faucets and sinks.
- Walls and Ceiling: It is common in Northeast Ohio to see decades-old kitchens that still have popcorn ceilings, drop ceilings, unsightly wallpaper, outdated wall textures, or ugly paint colors. Chris guides clients through options for new lighting fixtures, simple ceiling finishes, beautiful wallpapers, and fresh paint colors that complement the entire remodel.
- Dining Area: For some Cleveland are families, the kitchen is the preferred place for daily dining. If you would like to create a bespoke eat-in space in your kitchen, Chris can make it happen! Many Northeast Ohio clients add a kitchen island with barstools for a casual eat-in option. On the other hand, if you want to remove an unwanted eat-in kitchen or create an open plan between your kitchen and formal dining room, Cobblestone Construction can help!